Certicom provides the core technology for the US government’s Suite B standard and delivers award-winning security solutions to leading global enterprises. The Certicom brand has a well-deserved reputation for excellence. Certicom is known in the market for its advanced security technology as well as for the quality of its products, code, and customer support. For these reasons, Certicom attained and proudly maintains its ISO certification.
The Certicom Secure™ Partner Program (CSPP) was established to enable Certicom customers to enhance the market perception of their own product, solutions, and services. When members of the Certicom Secure™ Partner affix the Certicom Secure™ logo onto their products, marketing collateral, and websites, they instantly enhance the credibility and value of their security offerings while augmenting their own reputation for delivering leading-edge, high-performance, quality solutions.
Certicom’s reputation as a provider of industry-leading, high-quality security solutions enables members of the Certicom Secure™ Partner Program (CSPP) to leverage participation in CSPP to drive more business and also extract a premium for products that include Certicom technology.
Certicom Secure™ Partner Program (CSPP) Member Benefits:
- CSPP members can affix the Certicom Secure™ logo on product packaging.
- CSPP members can place the Certicom Secure™ logo on product marketing collateral - including sales presentations, print advertising, online advertising, and product marketing material found on the CSPP member’s corporate website.
- CSPP members will be listed on Certicom.com, with links back to CSPP member corporate websites and associated product pages. CSPP members will be able to list Certicom as a Certified Gold Partner or an equivalent designation in order to demonstrate mindshare to the market.
- CSPP members can include the Certicom Secure™ logo on their main Sales Partners and/or Distribution Partners pages of their corporate website and link back to Certicom.com.
- CSPP members will receive free technical training on Certicom products
- CSPP members will receive free Public Relations coverage from Certicom, by including a mention of the CSPP member in press releases, articles, and Certicom websites within 30 days of becoming a CSPP member.
- CSPP members will receive a Certicom Marketing and Public Relations point of contact who will coordinate ongoing joint marketing and PR activities - including speaker opportunities, article publication, media relations, events, direct marketing activities, and other lead generation activities. Certicom will provide personnel to help CSPP members communicate how Certicom technology adds value to CSPP member products.
- CSPP members will receive marketing and technical support that will enable CSPP members to help construct CSPP member white papers that include descriptions and benefits of Certicom technology. In addition, Certicom will create and distribute white papers that include mention of CSPP member products and their value to the market.
- CSPP members will receive access to Certicom technical experts who can train your sales force on Certicom technology, your technical experts will be able to participate in Certicom beta programs, and your sales force will be able to train Certicom personnel on your technology.
- CSPP members will be able to submit content for Certicom Security News monthly newsletter as well as articles and white papers to be posted on Certicom.com.
- CSPP members will receive an opportunity to speak at the Certicom 2007 ECC Conference. Certicom ECC Conference is comprised of leading security experts from the government, industry, and academia.
- CSPP member organizations will be the only organizations that can officially designate themselves as providing complete Suite B-level security on their products and will be the only providers of genuine Suite B Certificates.